When in a Missouri associate circuit court, Missouri Statute 517.061 allows a party to request a change of judge as long as the request is made five (5) days or more before the date of the trial.

If you are being sued and need legal representation, contact our law office at 816-524-4949 or visit our website at Hoorfarlaw.com.