Camron is an attorney and the owner of the Law Office of Camron Hoorfar, P.C. Camron manages and oversees every aspect of the law office, including handling his own cases, assisting other attorneys with their cases, and supervising the office staff. Camron primarily practices in the areas of personal taxation, business taxation, debt matters, litigation, bankruptcy, business issues, criminal matters, traffic matters, landlord/tenant disputes, and nonprofit organizations. In his free time, Camron enjoys spending time with his wife and child, playing soccer, investing in real estate, and traveling the world.
Camron attended undergraduate school at the University of Missouri - Columbia where he obtained a Bachelor's of Science in Political Science and a minor in Film in 2005. Camron obtained his law degree in 2008 from the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law. In 2009, Camron received his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law.
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court for the District of Kansas
- U.S. Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Tax Court
- From 2016-2017, assisted in settling over $14.1 million in debt.
- From 2016-2017, discharged over an estimated $30.8 million in debt in bankruptcy.
- From 2008-2015, assisted in settling over $8.2 million in debt.
- From 2008-2015, discharged over $11.5 million in debt in bankruptcy.
- Serves as legal counsel to numerous debt settlement companies.
- Serves as a manager for various real estate development companies.
- 2009-2010 ABA Young Lawyers Division Tax Law Vice Chair.
- 2010-2011 ABA Young Lawyers Division Tax Law Chair.
- 2016 Best Attorneys of America by Rue Ratings
- 2016 Best Tax Preparer in Lee's Summit by PTIN
- 2016 Top 40 Attorneys Under 40
- 2017 Top 40 Attorneys Under 40
- A+ Rating by BBB
- 2014 Top Ranked U.S. Executive by National Council of American Executives
- KC Magazine Outstanding Young Lawyer in Bankruptcy
- Top Attorney Rising Star
- 2013 SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2014 SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2015 SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2016 SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2017 SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2018 SuperLawyers Rising Star
- 2016 Top American Lawyer
- 2016 Lawyers of Distinction Award
- 2017 Lawyers of Distinction Award
- 2018 Lawyers of Distinction Award
- 2017 Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40
- 2018 Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40
- 2017 Distinguished Lawyer by Expert Network
- 2017 Family Law "10 Best Law Firm"
- 2018 Family Law "10 Best Law Firm"
- 2019 Missouri’s Top 10 Law Firm
- 2018 Power Attorney
- Premier Attorney Recognition
- HARP, HAMP, HAFA, and FHFA
- 50 Tax Tips in 50 Minutes for 2015 exit_to_app
- 50 Tax Tips in 50 Minutes for 2016 exit_to_app
- Foreclosure Defense Strategies
- Small Business Taxation
- Tax Practice Tips
- Loan Modifications
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States Tax Court
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- 2010-2011 Tax Law Chair, ABA Young Lawyers Division
- 2009-2010 Tax Law Vice Chair, ABA Young Lawyers Division
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys