Tips to Avoid Surprises at Tax Time

tax mistakeHere are some things you can do to try and reduce the taxes you will owe come tax time:

1. Adjust your withholdings on Form W-4
2. Report any changes in circumstances to the health insurance marketplace in order to possibly get a premium tax credit
3. Make note of certain life events such as a marriage, divorce, or birth of a child
4. Pay estimated taxes if need be

If you are needing tax assistance, you can reach our office at 816-524-4949.

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply