Before you think about remodeling your home, take a look at these Money.com stats:
– Over $34,000,000,000 was spent in 2013 on renovations and repairs.
– 80% of renovations are paid for by cash/savings, 22% use credit cards, and 15% use a bank loan.
– After the renovation was complete, 38% of people go over budget.
– The top four upgrades with the best payoff are the front door, stone veneers, garage doors, and wood decks.
– Kitchen remodels generally take 8.3 months to complete, but bedroom remodels generally take 6.7 months.
– The average cost of a kitchen remodel in New York City is $24,881, but in Houston it is $17,951.
If you incurred too much debt because of a remodel and need some guidance, contact our law office at 816-524-4949 or visit our website at www.Hoorfarlaw.com.