Relocating Your Family After a Divorce


If you were involved in a divorce with children and you wish to move, you must notify your ex-spouse or ex-significant other of your intentions to move, give them a reasonable time to object to the move, and send the notice by certified mail with return receipt.

If you are trying to relocate your family after a divorce or custody battle, contact our law office at 816-524-4949 or visit our website at

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply