Modifying Maintenance/Alimony

alimony 3

Missouri statutes state that a person can request to modify the amount of maintenance or alimony that they pay as long as they can show a change in circumstances that is substantial and continuing.

If you are in a custody battle or family law case and need some help, contact our law office at 816-524-4949 or visit our website at

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply