Maximizing Retirement Plan Contributions

There is still time to lower your 2018 tax bill. You can deduct up to $5,500 ($6,500 if you are 50 or older) from your taxes if you and your spouse are not covered by a retirement plan. If you are covered, you can claim a deduction for your IRA contributions as long as you are within income limits.

If you need tax help, visit our website at 816-524-4949 or visit our website at

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply