Getting Interest on Your Child Support

child support 3

Kansas requires that back-owed child support must be reduced to a court judgment in order to accrue post-judgment interest. Without being reduced to a judgment, you may not be able to charge interest on child support that is owed to you.

If you are owed child support or are thinking of asking for child support, contact our law office at 816-524-4949 or

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply